- Duck Duck Go SEARCH the web with privacy!
- Find Law Look up laws and statutes
- ICWatch – WikiLeaks watches the Deep State
- Internet Archive url archives for dead links
- Cached View find multiple archived web page views
- MAPS Google Maps
- Time Zones Convert time from another zone
- Tiny URL make a long url short (for twitter etc.)
- Translate website or text language translate
- FREE OPENER will open all sorts of file formats for you
How to quickly find the minute-mark of a certain word or phrase in a long YouTube video. — Sometimes you don’t want to replay the whole thing just to find a section.
How to find something on a website with no search box –
add this to the end of the URL in the address bar: /?q= and type your search term after it.
example: https://www.qwant.com/?q=Hillary Clinton
- Posts featuring Uranium One
- WikiLeaks Cable-Gate section has many items when you look up “uranium” or “uranium one” – https://wikileaks.org/plusd/
Sec. of State, HRC’s official travel itinerary archives
Off the books arms sales – War Is Business & Business Is Good
“[Ed] Wilson told reporters from his prison cell that he was a fall guy for a group of quasi-government arms merchants who were selling arms to anyone with the cash to buy them. Wilson claims that the world’s many “brushfire” wars are encouraged by this cabal of profiteers, who make money selling arms to both sides.“
Also from Left Hook-
MIT – make-a-chart of anyone, anything tied to Hillary’s e-mail.
Foundation Watch – The Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation
SUPRANATIONAL SOCIETY: MASTERLIST OF 1,300 NGOS AND THE TOP 400 PEOPLE IN THEM – foundations and think tanks
I Drain the Swamp . com has great info on many topics relating to CF-Gate.
Of special interest is their page on middle-east bribery to get arms deals from Hillary when she was at State.
INTERACTIVE MAP – Hillary Clinton’s travels as first lady, 1993-2001
Other topic of interest:
“The Title IV Senior Executive Service was sold to the public as a way to get experienced private sector executives to work for the federal government. The truth has been that corporate executives put their people in place at the SES, then those SES people feed contracts to their private sector cronies.”